GE staff forum


    My succesor!

    Share

    Manwa
    Admin

    Posts : 2
    Join date : 2011-10-16

    My succesor!

    Post  Manwa on Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:17 am

    I would like to have all of you discuss about who is best fitted to resume my job since I will be in a lot of time trouble ...

    I am recomending Ather, even thoo I know he thinks he is not ready.

    Ather

    Posts : 10
    Join date : 2011-10-16

    Re: My succesor!

    Post  Ather on Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:18 am

    Ok guys, lot's of peaple voting for me I get it, but how can I ever do Manwa's job?


    Morde

    Posts : 5
    Join date : 2011-10-16

    Re: My succesor!

    Post  Morde on Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:25 am

    Ather wrote:Ok guys, lot's of peaple voting for me I get it, but how can I ever do Manwa's job?


    As I have told a lot of people during your abscence:

    You are the one who is closest to Manwa, you guys differ in age alot and are still able to have troublesome discussions.

    But most important, you bring people together as I have never seen in my life.

    I want you as CEO; and I would be happy to see this happend as quickly as possible.


    We once said 1 september 2012 was the ULTIMATE delay date for the PUBLIC release of the GE forum and site:

    Well we don't have much time left, no rush, but lets be honest.






    I know we can do this, because of you Ather!

    Nova

    Posts : 18
    Join date : 2011-10-16

    Re: My succesor!

    Post  Nova on Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:13 am

    To tell you the truth, I dont care for who the replacement should be. All I know is that the replacement should bring organization and communication bewtween the team way better. Now weare all over the place. Just saying my opinion Very Happy

    Own4ge

    Posts : 3
    Join date : 2011-10-17

    Re: My succesor!

    Post  Own4ge on Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:53 am

    Nova wrote:To tell you the truth, I dont care for who the replacement should be. All I know is that the replacement should bring organization and communication bewtween the team way better. Now weare all over the place. Just saying my opinion Very Happy

    Agreed that's why I vote for Ather, I'll start a poll later on.

    Nova

    Posts : 18
    Join date : 2011-10-16

    Re: My succesor!

    Post  Nova on Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:03 am

    Own4ge wrote:
    Nova wrote:To tell you the truth, I dont care for who the replacement should be. All I know is that the replacement should bring organization and communication bewtween the team way better. Now weare all over the place. Just saying my opinion Very Happy

    Agreed that's why I vote for Ather, I'll start a poll later on.

    Lol ok Ill go and vote now

    Sponsored content

    Re: My succesor!

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:00 pm